I finished my livingston rotation yesterday which marks the halfway point of my clinical year of PA school. wow! I can't believe I am done with four of eight rotations. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was standing at the beginning of what I thought would be the longest year of my life. That sounds so dramatic but it really did feel as if were standing on the beach, look out across the ocean, knowing that I had to cross the open waters. yikes. So far I am safely navigating the treacherous waves in my little dinghy. This has been an amazing experience so far.....I've met great new people, seen new places in this beautiful state, and learned countless new things. God has been good in every season.... teaching me, correcting me, accompanying my lonely heart. I really have a reason to sing. my amazing view of the crazy mountains to and
from livingston each weekend.
who can complain about that.....

Now I am beginning my fifth rotation which is located at none other than the billings clinic. Six weeks in my own bed!!! I can't wait...... plus I hope to make good connections with the other providers as I will soon be in need of a job :)
wish me luck!
2 comments:
that is glorious! proud of you!
Hooray for six weeks at home!!!!!! It has been such a blessing to have our paths cross once again:) I am continuing to pray for you as you enter into the second half of the year. Love you tons.
Les
Post a Comment